(Link to www.qrz.com)
K5NX B (K5NX-S) 1.34 miles
K5NX-N 1.34 miles
CW0856 1.39 miles
EW9829 4.49 miles
W5SI-10 5.48 miles
KG5ZVL 5.75 miles
CW4814 8.29 miles
CW4482 8.38 miles
CW6144 8.57 miles
EW6468 11.07 miles
WB5HJV-N 11.18 miles
WB5HJV 11.18 miles
2E0IJK B (2E0IJK-S) 11.56 miles
LA9JSA D (LA9JSA-S) 11.56 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).