HB9DSN-13 10.46 miles
HB9AK-5 10.46 miles
HB9DR-6 (HB9AK-5) 10.47 miles
HB9RJG-13 11.41 miles
HB9RW (HB9AK-5) 15.59 miles
HB9AK-7 17.1 miles
HB9GL 18.43 miles
HB9EKJ-10 18.44 miles
HB9GIF-9 18.75 miles
HB9BB 21.04 miles
HB9HA9 2M (HB9AK-5) 22.91 miles
HB9HAI 70 (HB9AK-5) 22.92 miles
HB0FL 22.93 miles
DW9758 23.9 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.