VK5RHO-1 10.34 miles
VK5RWN C (VK5RWN-S) 10.96 miles
VK5RWN AD (VK5RWN-S) 10.96 miles
VK5RWN-C 10.96 miles
VK5RWN A (VK5RWN-S) 10.96 miles
VK5RWN B (VK5RWN-S) 10.96 miles
VK5RWN-A 10.96 miles
VK5RWN-B 10.96 miles
VK5DC-10 12.76 miles
VK5DC 12.76 miles
VK5KIK-N 14.46 miles
VK5AH 15.96 miles
VK5AH-5 15.96 miles
EW3994 17.04 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.