(Link to www.qrz.com)
DB0BI-10 5.16 miles
PS-DB0BI (PE2KMV) 5.19 miles
DB0NLH 5.85 miles
DG2YAZ 9.18 miles
AT166 9.83 miles
DG1YHR-10 10.5 miles
DG1YHR-15 10.51 miles
DK1SR 12.01 miles
DG6YGE-6 12.16 miles
OV N08 (DB4ST) 12.55 miles
DC7NP-10 12.99 miles
DB0HFD-B 14.33 miles
DB0HFD B (DB0HFD-S) 14.33 miles
OV-N47 (DB0NLH) 16.65 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.