(Link to www.qrz.com)
PD5JK-N 7.89 miles
PD5JK-B 7.89 miles
PD5JK 7.89 miles
PA3RMM-12 8.03 miles
FW0689 10.62 miles
145.6875+ (PI1TWE-2) 10.74 miles
DW9954 10.83 miles
PD2BHP-B 11.48 miles
PD2BHP B (PD2BHP-S) 11.48 miles
CW8250 11.5 miles
PC9F-9 12.96 miles
EW5236 12.97 miles
PC9F 12.98 miles
PD1WBS 16.48 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).