EL-E74NI (E74NI) 22.23 miles
EL-E71KBC (E71EXA-10) 25.46 miles
ER-E71ASM (E71EXA-10) 25.72 miles
EL-E71ASM (E71ASM) 25.76 miles
EL-9A2CD (9A4CD) 32.83 miles
9A7KXP-13 33.13 miles
9A0DFR 35.43 miles
EW6370 35.65 miles
9A6APS 36.19 miles
9A4CD 36.19 miles
9A7KXP-10 37.2 miles
9A7KXP 37.2 miles
9A3PM-8 38.38 miles
9A3GOS-10 38.58 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.