HA9BG B (HA9BG-S) 18.92 miles
HG9RUE 23.24 miles
HG9PKK-2 23.36 miles
HG9PTA 25.2 miles
HG9RUD (HG8GL-5) 27.4 miles
HG9RVD (HG8GL-5) 27.42 miles
HG5CJW-10 28.77 miles
OM0ODM-B 34.22 miles
OM0ODM B (OM0ODM-S) 34.22 miles
OM0ODM-R 34.22 miles
EW3925 35.08 miles
OM0ODK B (OM0ODK-S) 35.52 miles
OM0ODK-B 35.52 miles
OM0ODK-R 35.52 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.