EW1870 10.52 miles
DW8272 10.53 miles
HB9FGQ B (HB9FGQ-S) 10.94 miles
HB9FGQ-B 10.94 miles
HB9UCQ-C 11.52 miles
HB9UCQ C (HB9UCQ-S) 11.52 miles
EW5498 13.75 miles
DW4725 17.62 miles
DW7758 18.01 miles
EW5976 19.79 miles
FW3742 23.04 miles
EW5758 23.87 miles
HB9HFM-10 26.22 miles
EW7909 32.12 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.