PS-DL6BAW (PE2KMV) 4.06 miles
DW2913 6.49 miles
DL1MBW-5 7.51 miles
ANDECHS (DK6PX) 12.98 miles
DL9MAC 13.19 miles
DL6MAA-11 13.22 miles
EDNH (DK6PX) 13.41 miles
DB0TTB (DK6PX) 13.86 miles
DJ1MAS-B 14.38 miles
DJ1MAS B (DJ1MAS-S) 14.38 miles
FD T01 (DC4DC-10) 18.62 miles
DL2AKD-B 19.04 miles
DL2AKD B (DL2AKD-S) 19.04 miles
DB0FOX (DK6PX) 21.42 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.