WX IO (DK6PX) 3.42 miles
DB0VV (DK6PX) 3.65 miles
DB0SD-B (DB0SD) 3.92 miles
DG8PZ-5 6.57 miles
PS-DH6BS (PE2KMV) 10.1 miles
DB0UT-10 11.77 miles
CW3359 12.77 miles
CW0775 14.82 miles
EDFH (DK6PX) 16.12 miles
WASOFT 17.77 miles
DC5WP-10 18.36 miles
DC5WP-7 18.37 miles
DF9050229 18.55 miles
DL2WB-10 27.31 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.