(Link to www.qrz.com)
IW1QLH-13 0.65 miles
IW1QLH-R0 1.24 miles
IZ1OQT-H0 1.62 miles
IQ1IM 2.53 miles
IR1UGM-B 2.91 miles
IR1UGM B (IR1UGM-S) 2.91 miles
IW1PPB-4 6.06 miles
ER-IQ1IM (IQ1IM) 8.46 miles
IR1UGE-R0 10.76 miles
IR1UGE 10.76 miles
IR1BK-RP- (IR0UCA-S) 12.68 miles
IR1BK 12.69 miles
IZ1MKB-ND (IR0UCA-S) 13.63 miles
IR1DP 18.52 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.