(Link to www.qrz.com)
W8BS 9.1 miles
EW4694 14.84 miles
WD4EPH-N 24.24 miles
N8YPA-3 24.96 miles
WD8MVB-10 29.78 miles
N8MIN-5 30.51 miles
FW4566 33.31 miles
WB8MZI 35.49 miles
N8TJD 36.39 miles
DW7807 37.69 miles
EW9539 37.87 miles
FW1549 42.13 miles
WINDSWEPT 43.94 miles
146.76CUL (KC8TAI-1) 50.51 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.