(Link to www.qrz.com)
FW4445 5.52 miles
IQ3PN 10.46 miles
IV3MTU-ND (IR0UCA-S) 10.8 miles
DW5339 12.56 miles
FW2676 12.56 miles
IK3ITI 13.66 miles
FW1792 15.52 miles
IV3BVK-H0 16.11 miles
DW6145 16.43 miles
CW2103 18.78 miles
IR3UBZ-B 18.83 miles
IR3UBZ AD (IR3UBZ-S) 18.83 miles
IR3UBZ B (IR3UBZ-S) 18.83 miles
DW8955 20.58 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).