DW5858 14.27 miles
K3NE B (K3NE-S) 15.34 miles
K3NE-B 15.34 miles
EW4234 15.7 miles
WX4TAZ 20.99 miles
K0OQL B (K0OQL-S) 25 miles
K0OQL-B 25 miles
145.370NE (K0USA) 26.03 miles
CW2433 27.88 miles
KD0CGR B (KD0CGR-S) 30.02 miles
KD0CGR C (KD0CGR-S) 30.02 miles
KD0CGR-B 30.02 miles
KD0CGR-C 30.02 miles
K0USA 30.17 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).