(Link to www.qrz.com)
PS-R3ABM (PE2KMV) 0.88 miles
CW6421 2.43 miles
DB0ZOD 2.59 miles
DM0DM 2.99 miles
PS-DM1AS (PE2KMV) 3 miles
DM1AS-13 3.95 miles
EDDT/TXL (DB0TGO-15) 4.13 miles
EDDT/TXL (DB0TGO-14) 4.13 miles
DM0TT 4.38 miles
EL-DB0KK (DB0KK) 4.62 miles
DB0BLO 4.9 miles
ER-DB0BLO (DB0BLO) 4.91 miles
DL7ABX-B 6.06 miles
DL7ABX B (DL7ABX-S) 6.06 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).