FW4445 4.6 miles
IV3GCH 9.05 miles
IK3ITI 11.81 miles
DW8847 11.99 miles
DW6145 12.01 miles
IZ3JZF-R2 13.38 miles
CW2103 13.95 miles
IV3EVJ-B 14.31 miles
IV3EVJ B (IV3EVJ-S) 14.31 miles
IR3UBZ B (IR3UBZ-S) 14.64 miles
IR3UBZ-B 14.64 miles
IR3UBZ AD (IR3UBZ-S) 14.64 miles
IQ3UD 15.21 miles
EW7126 15.94 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- One object may be sent by several different senders. On the map they may share the same path, but they all have their own information dialog.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.