DH2RL-2 7.63 miles
DM0FFL-10 9.8 miles
PS-DM0FFL (PE2KMV) 9.84 miles
DM0FFL (DL8RDL-1) 9.84 miles
DM0FFL-4 9.84 miles
DO3NOW-4 10.19 miles
DO5FLV-10 12.28 miles
DL8RDL-1 13.15 miles
DL8RDL-10 13.16 miles
EW9218 13.21 miles
OV-U08 (DL8RDL-10) 13.84 miles
EL-92820 (DL8RDL-10) 13.86 miles
PS-DL1DLX (PE2KMV) 14.08 miles
DG2RBF-10 14.29 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.