(Link to www.qrz.com)
HS3UIY-9 1.92 miles
E20GMX 4.4 miles
E21CLD-C 11.78 miles
E21CLD C (E21CLD-S) 11.78 miles
E21SP-3 17.63 miles
HS1ZHY-1 19.12 miles
E24THC C (E24THC-S) 20.7 miles
E24THC-C 20.7 miles
E21SNN-C 21.14 miles
E21SNN C (E21SNN-S) 21.14 miles
FW0368 21.97 miles
EW4214 22.65 miles
E20VSH-7 24.24 miles
E20TWR-N 25.87 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).