(Link to www.qrz.com)
KX3B-R 1.19 miles
EW2998 3.01 miles
EW2985 3.27 miles
N3TJJ-10 7.79 miles
EW5625 10.5 miles
DW8122 10.5 miles
EW0541 10.84 miles
W3PC-1 10.9 miles
147.015RR (N3TJJ-11) 11.11 miles
W3COB-N 11.19 miles
W3DON-N 11.23 miles
W3PC-9 11.41 miles
DW7011 11.55 miles
FW3186 12.2 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.