(Calculated range: 68.56 km)
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- PHG stands for Power-Height-Gain (and directivity). The height is not the height above sea-level, it is the height above average terrain (HAAT = Height Above Average Terrain). PHG is used to calculate the relative RF range of a station. If this station has reported several positions or symbols the PHG data will only be used for the position and symbol used in the PHG-packet.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.