(Link to www.qrz.com)
W1KFR-15 867 yd
W2DAN-15 0.93 miles
TPD (W1KFR-15) 1.72 miles
STATION 3 (W1KFR-15) 3.35 miles
KB1NYT-D 3.55 miles
KB1NYT D (KB1NYT-S) 3.55 miles
KB1NYT-1 3.57 miles
EW0880 4.21 miles
EW7823 4.4 miles
N1KM-C 5.02 miles
N1KM C (N1KM-S) 5.02 miles
DW5519 6.01 miles
EW9082 6.37 miles
STATION 1 (W1KFR-15) 6.47 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).