(Link to www.qrz.com)
DB0SWR B (DB0SWR-S) 425 yd
ER-DB0SWR (DB0SWR) 425 yd
D8954 7.08 miles
A23-TREFF (DL1GKR-10) 7.82 miles
DH5SE 9.29 miles
PS-DF6DO (PE2KMV) 9.33 miles
DB0MI 10.44 miles
DG9FFM 11.44 miles
DG1NGA 11.66 miles
CW0060 12.12 miles
DL1SP-9 12.93 miles
DB0MMO 15.03 miles
DB0SC-10 15.05 miles
DK2NO-13 18.72 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.