145.750-C (OH3RBE-1) 2.31 miles
434.850-C (OH3RBE-1) 2.31 miles
145.750C2 (OH3RBE-1) 2.76 miles
OH3RBE-1 2.77 miles
OH3NE (OH3RBE-1) 2.77 miles
OH3MEP (OH1UK) 3.41 miles
OH3BK 3.52 miles
145.750C1 (OH3RBE-1) 3.63 miles
434.525DC (OH3RBE-1) 3.63 miles
OH3RBE-R3 (OH3RBE-1) 6.36 miles
145.750C3 (OH3RBE-1) 6.36 miles
434.550DC (OH3RBE-1) 6.36 miles
OH3LJU 6.8 miles
SPRLOGS (OH1UK) 7.18 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.