(Link to www.qrz.com)
N9GIA 6.28 miles
CW7865 14.17 miles
N9NWI-10 14.31 miles
DW5298 14.66 miles
KB9TZQ-R 22.29 miles
FW1256 23.7 miles
N9PUZ-10 (WINLINK) 25.07 miles
W9TAZ 26.03 miles
KD9BNQ-10 (WINLINK) 27.34 miles
W9PIA-B 30.45 miles
W9PIA-C 30.45 miles
W9PIA B (W9PIA-S) 30.45 miles
WB9EXL 30.91 miles
WB9EXL Z (WB9EXL-S) 30.91 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.