(Link to www.qrz.com)
FW1048 2.2 miles
S55DTO 3.67 miles
S51W-6 5.46 miles
DW7304 9.11 miles
S56AL 11.58 miles
FW0225 11.72 miles
S57OM-5 11.92 miles
S57OM 13.09 miles
IR3UJ B (IR3UJ-S) 15.11 miles
IR3UJ-B 15.11 miles
S55DGO-B 16.06 miles
S55DGO-R 16.06 miles
S55DGO B (S55DGO-S) 16.06 miles
S55DGO 16.07 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.