OK1TBF-6 17.14 miles
OK2ZEO-5 19.26 miles
EW6887 19.89 miles
SERAK (OK1COM-10) 20.68 miles
OL7M-6 23.73 miles
OK0X-2 23.94 miles
439.350MO (OK0X-2) 23.97 miles
ER-OK0X (OK0X-2) 23.98 miles
EW2318 26.6 miles
SP6ZS-10 28.78 miles
SQ6KPN 38.05 miles
SP6CYN-11 43.4 miles
OK0DHD-B 44.14 miles
OK0DHD C (OK0DHD-S) 44.14 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.