VE3LSR-C 1.92 miles
VE3LSR C 1.92 miles
VE3LSR-B 1.92 miles
VE3LSR B 1.92 miles
PS-VE3YCA 7.8 miles
VE3FWM-1 9.83 miles
VA3RVH-10 10.09 miles
VE3EOB-10 10.09 miles
VA3TWP-10 10.09 miles
VA3OPS 10.26 miles
VE3RIG B 10.95 miles
VE3RIG-B 10.95 miles
VA3QT-10 12.23 miles
VE3VMJ 13.89 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- If this packet has the "Posambiguity"-mark it means that the sent position is ambiguous (a configured number of digits has been truncated from the end of the position).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.