APW285 via TCPIP*,qAC,FIRST
WinAPRS (software, Windows) by Sproul Brothers
C4PEM-12,WC4PEM-6,WIDE2* <UI>:=2751.41N/08248.28W_PHG2160/NB9X Weather Station -FLPINSEMINOLE-285-<630>
Received your message
011427 NB9X Weather Station PIN-147A
500s (Latest 12 packets)
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).