(Link to www.qrz.com)
DB0FRO 2.23 miles
DH2UAI-15 14.86 miles
DB0FFO 15.73 miles
DF5KB 18.43 miles
DWD-LINDE (SP3PDK) 20.02 miles
DL7AD-7 21.7 miles
SR1NWT 27.77 miles
SR3NJE 31.25 miles
EDCD 32.13 miles
438.025-B (SQ1OOS-10) 39.68 miles
DM5RC 40.1 miles
SQ1OOS-10 41.06 miles
145.787-C (SQ1OOS-10) 41.31 miles
SR1WXN 41.97 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).