(Link to www.qrz.com)
CW7872 6.55 miles
IQ0GH 6.56 miles
IR5UAX-R0 12.2 miles
DW6266 16.44 miles
EW6028 17.75 miles
IR6UDA-11 21.37 miles
IW0QNL-18 (IW0QNL) 24.67 miles
IR4AU-RP- (IR0UCA-S) 24.81 miles
ER-IR6UV (IR6UV) 25.69 miles
RU 21 (IW6DSE) 25.7 miles
IZ0RMH-1 31.33 miles
DW4870 32.45 miles
IR4UCJ-B 35.86 miles
IR4UCJ B (IR4UCJ-S) 35.86 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).