(Link to www.qrz.com)
DB0TOD-B 13 yd
A37-TREFF (DL1GKR-10) 4.89 miles
DW7013 6.08 miles
DK0DG-10 6.17 miles
DB0FB (DB0TIT-10) 7.38 miles
PS-DO1VB (PE2KMV) 8.53 miles
A55-TREFF (DL1GKR-10) 9.28 miles
DB0FRG (DB0FRB) 10.96 miles
DO2GR-10 11.92 miles
DB0SAC-B 12.77 miles
DB0SAC 12.77 miles
DB0FRK-10 14.63 miles
DH2KS B (DH2KS-S) 16.16 miles
DH2KS-B 16.16 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.