(Link to www.qrz.com)
CW7204 3.28 miles
DM0TR-C (DM0TR) 9.75 miles
PS-DB0EK (PE2KMV) 10.61 miles
DO5MST-B 15.71 miles
DO5MST B (DO5MST-S) 15.71 miles
DO1ZK-1 16.98 miles
PS-DB0IL (PE2KMV) 17.05 miles
DG6OAY B (DG6OAY-S) 17.12 miles
DG6OAY-B 17.12 miles
EW1131 18.08 miles
DO4ZWO 19.69 miles
DB0HHN 21.44 miles
DO1LKD 21.9 miles
PS-DJ4RAM (PE2KMV) 27.01 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).