(Link to www.qrz.com)
HB9DR-6 (HB9AK-5) 24 yd
HB9DSN-3 8.04 miles
HB9RW (HB9AK-5) 8.19 miles
HB9RJG-13 8.46 miles
HB9AK-7 11.38 miles
HB9HA9 2M (HB9AK-5) 12.47 miles
HB9HAI 70 (HB9AK-5) 12.48 miles
CW6329 14.46 miles
HB0FL 20.24 miles
HB9BB 20.9 miles
OE9XVI-6 24.79 miles
PS-OE9XVI (PE2KMV) 24.81 miles
OE9XVI 24.81 miles
FW3061 25.67 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.