(Link to www.qrz.com)
LZ2GOD 3.72 miles
LZ2GOD-N 3.72 miles
LZ0DAV B (LZ0DAV-S) 5.65 miles
LZ0DAV-B 5.65 miles
LZ0STO 18.44 miles
LZ2ZM 23.24 miles
LZ2AB 23.27 miles
LZ0DAD 26.81 miles
LZ0DAD B (LZ0DAD-S) 27.97 miles
LZ0DAD-B 27.97 miles
LZ2AB-4 28.5 miles
LZ0SUN 33.68 miles
LZ3CB 45.43 miles
LZ0DAH B (LZ0DAH-S) 49.44 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.