(Link to www.qrz.com)
VE5BNC 43 yd
VE5RS-B 0.83 miles
VE5RS B (VE5RS-S) 0.83 miles
EW7507 1.85 miles
146.64-SK (VE5HFR) 1.94 miles
VA5DR-B 2.46 miles
VE5HFR 2.46 miles
CYXE 5.3 miles
VE5DAB B (VE5DAB-S) 9.91 miles
VE5DAB-B 9.91 miles
VE5MBX-B 17.15 miles
VE5MBX B (VE5MBX-S) 17.15 miles
VE5LNK-10 (WINLINK) 18.38 miles
VE5HAN-4 31.62 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.