(Link to www.qrz.com)
438.025-B (SQ1OOS-10) 15.88 miles
145.787-C (SQ1OOS-10) 16.73 miles
SP6BRT 16.9 miles
SQ1OOS-10 17.95 miles
SR3NDG 21.24 miles
SP3CAI-GW 21.25 miles
SR3G (SR3NDG) 21.48 miles
SR3GO (SR3NDG) 21.67 miles
SP3PAA (SR3NDG) 22.84 miles
SP3YPR-L1 23.49 miles
SR3GW (SR3NDG) 24.3 miles
SP3HTF 24.35 miles
SP3NYF 24.39 miles
DH7EW 27.77 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).