(Link to www.qrz.com)
VE1RIK 5.51 miles
DW8044 14.82 miles
EW1458 17.41 miles
VE1VZ 19.55 miles
VE1WRG 23.25 miles
VE1WRG-2 23.25 miles
VE1AEH 24.09 miles
VE1AAQ 24.67 miles
VE1WRG-N 32.26 miles
CW1604 33.11 miles
VE1DSR-C 34.47 miles
VE1DSR C (VE1DSR-S) 34.47 miles
VE1SDR 36.29 miles
IRLP-2268 (VE1KEJ-10) 40.94 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).