(Calculated range: 45.12 miles)
(Link to www.qrz.com)
HelipHJae 14.48 miles
Hospital2 14.6 miles
DMO MULTI 14.72 miles
SPC JAEN 14.81 miles
Policia 14.83 miles
EA7RM 14.93 miles
GCIVIL 14.94 miles
EA7AZH-3 14.94 miles
EA7AZH-1 14.95 miles
EA7AZH-7 14.96 miles
Hospital 15.09 miles
EA7AZH-10 15.11 miles
EA7URJ 15.3 miles
WIR-18850 16.01 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- PHG stands for Power-Height-Gain (and directivity). The height is not the height above sea-level, it is the height above average terrain (HAAT = Height Above Average Terrain). PHG is used to calculate the relative RF range of a station. If this station has reported several positions or symbols the PHG data will only be used for the position and symbol used in the PHG-packet.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.