EA7AMU 9.85 miles
DG3NAD B (DG3NAD-S) 9.85 miles
DG3NAD-B 9.85 miles
PA3JOS-1 9.85 miles
PA3JOS-B 9.85 miles
PA3JOS B (PA3JOS-S) 9.85 miles
PA3JOS-N 9.85 miles
DF4NR-R 11.91 miles
DF4NR A (DF4NR-S) 12.43 miles
DF4NR-A 12.43 miles
DW4939 14.28 miles
DB0HAS B (DB0HAS-S) 17.02 miles
DB0HAS-B 17.02 miles
DB0HAS-10 17.03 miles
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- RNG is the "pre-calculated omni-directional radio range" of the station (reported by the station itself). If this station has reported several positions or symbols the RNG data will only be used for the position and symbol used in the RNG-packet. It seems like many D-STAR station use the RNG value to specifify D-STAR range.
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.