(Link to www.qrz.com)
GW6YMS B (GW6YMS-S) 11.93 miles
MW0GCT-10 17.71 miles
MW0GCT-9 18.11 miles
EW6051 23.73 miles
GW4TJC 27.22 miles
FW4340 34.91 miles
DW8751 37.67 miles
G4OST-5 38.76 miles
PD5WVE-B 52.24 miles
PD5WVE B (PD5WVE-S) 52.24 miles
MD0MAN-5 58.06 miles
GB3IM-C 58.23 miles
MD0MAN-9 58.47 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).