(Link to www.qrz.com)
SP3QDU-10 15.59 miles
SP3AYA-13 16.3 miles
SQ3TGV-3 16.42 miles
SR3NOW 17.26 miles
SP1ODY-9 25.21 miles
SQ7LRD-B 26.33 miles
SQ7LRD B (SQ7LRD-S) 26.33 miles
SQ3WRL-15 30.6 miles
SQ7RJX B (SQ7RJX-S) 31.7 miles
SR7UWI-R 31.7 miles
SQ3NVN-9 33.38 miles
SP3PEM 50.07 miles
SP3QFV 50.47 miles
439.325OP (SR6NKB) 51.79 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.