(Link to www.qrz.com)
EW7404 4.9 miles
DW1521 21.13 miles
ER-LZ1BBP (LZ1BBP) 24.3 miles
LZ0DAT-B 30.13 miles
LZ0DAT B (LZ0DAT-S) 30.13 miles
LZ0SUN B (LZ0SUN-S) 30.64 miles
LZ0SUN-B 30.64 miles
LZ0DSR B (LZ0DSR-S) 30.78 miles
LZ0DSR-B 30.78 miles
LZ0DOE 30.84 miles
LZ1PVP-4 32.83 miles
LZ0DAO-B 42.08 miles
LZ0DAO B (LZ0DAO-S) 42.08 miles
LZ0DAO 42.08 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).