Digipeater (LIMITED New n-N Paradigm digi)
AP4R10 via TCPIP*,qAC,T2SWISS2
APRS4R (software) by Open Source
APRS Digi & I-Gate Basel JN37SM
AV:1.0.4 AU:01d21h AW:0 OU:01d21h OM:201.19/242.25MB OD:88.34/96.44MB rf0: 16449/7779 is0: 256622/15031
(Received in latest packet)
428s (Latest 14 packets)
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.