(Link to www.qrz.com)
OE3APM-10 0.58 miles
OE3APM-2 0.58 miles
PS-OE3APM (PE2KMV) 0.59 miles
FW4522 6.31 miles
OE3AJC-13 8.58 miles
R 7X EL (OE3MSU) 10.01 miles
OE3FJB-5 12.05 miles
OE3VPA-2 13.96 miles
OE3XRC-10 17.22 miles
OE3WGU-10 19.03 miles
OE3WGU-2 19.51 miles
OE3XNR-10 (WINLINK) 19.64 miles
OK1JMB-1 22.21 miles
CW4772 27.3 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.