N2MKT B (N2MKT-S) 4.51 miles
N2MKT-B 4.51 miles
N2MKT 4.51 miles
FW0087 5.39 miles
WA2EMO B (WA2EMO-S) 5.86 miles
WA2EMO-B 5.86 miles
FW2101 5.89 miles
EW1382 5.97 miles
EL-375249 (KA2NDW-1) 7.29 miles
145.47-/R (KA2NDW-1) 7.29 miles
KA2NDW-1 7.29 miles
EW2860 9.89 miles
K2GC-1 11.45 miles
CW9871 12.92 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).