(Link to www.qrz.com)
EA1RKE-N (EA1HTW-10) 927 yd
EA1RKE (EA1HTW-10) 927 yd
ED1ZAT-R (EA1HTW-10) 5.94 miles
ED1ZAT-3 5.94 miles
ED1ZAX-3 12.55 miles
ED1ZAX 12.56 miles
ED1YBP-R (ED1ZAX-3) 12.57 miles
EC1ABR 14.46 miles
EA1INY-L (EA1EOL) 17.73 miles
EA1IVQ-B 19.38 miles
EA1IVQ B (EA1IVQ-S) 19.38 miles
EA1IVQ 19.46 miles
EA1IPT 19.63 miles
EA1CIU-1 19.79 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.