(Link to www.qrz.com)
N3SNN-10 10.25 miles
EW9827 24.44 miles
DW6162 29.93 miles
146.685PC (WA3HLC-1) 32.05 miles
443.575PC (WA3HLC-1) 32.05 miles
WA3HLC-1 32.25 miles
KC3BMB-B 33.43 miles
KC3BMB B (W3DLD-S) 33.43 miles
W3PHB-1 34.49 miles
N3HBJ 34.81 miles
CW9780 40.02 miles
FW0956 40.77 miles
WX2DX-2 41.67 miles
EW4169 41.68 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).