(Link to www.qrz.com)
VK2KEV-1 5.41 miles
VK2HAR 9.61 miles
EW4561 9.73 miles
IRLP-6366 (VK2RBM-10) 11.05 miles
147.050+R (VK2BN-1) 11.05 miles
438.375-R (VK2BN-1) 11.06 miles
VK2RWK-1 12.4 miles
VK2CRT 13.57 miles
CW9313 15.78 miles
PS-VK2ABS (PE2KMV) 16.17 miles
DW5822 16.34 miles
EW9803 18.64 miles
VK2DYW-3 18.81 miles
VK2IO-10 (WINLINK) 19.25 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).