(Link to www.qrz.com)
OZ4ABI 17.08 miles
FW1424 17.15 miles
EW0169 24.66 miles
OZ1REH B (OZ1REH-S) 25.37 miles
OZ1REH-B 25.37 miles
OZ6C 27.28 miles
EW6136 28.91 miles
OZ8DIZ-2 29.24 miles
OZ1XZ 30.28 miles
OZ9RET B (OZ9RET-S) 31.12 miles
OZ9RET-B 31.12 miles
OZ7REL-B 34.48 miles
OZ7REL B (OZ7REL-S) 34.48 miles
OZ8DIG-2 36.75 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Used Aprs Device according to the APRS device identification database.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).