IZ1ZPJ-R 0 yd
IZ1ZPJ B (IZ1ZPJ-S) 0 yd
IZ1PTA 1.34 miles
IW1BZH-RP (IR0UCA-S) 4.7 miles
IZ1UQG-ND (IR0UCA-S) 12.56 miles
IW1DBK 14.08 miles
EW7626 15.39 miles
EW2244 22.93 miles
HB9Y2 24.34 miles
IW1GB-H0 24.72 miles
HB9FFA-B 25.34 miles
HB9FFA B (HB9FFA-S) 25.34 miles
HB9OVS 28.56 miles
HB9Y1 33.47 miles
- A packet is either recived from the regular APRS-IS servers or from the CWOP servers. Packets received from the APRS-IS servers are sent from ham radio operators, and packets received from the CWOP servers are sent from citizen weather stations.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- If station has more than 30 related stations we will only show the 30 closest related stations.